The Pines Hotel is set on a cliff top location on the outskirts of Swanage with panoramic views to the bay. The area has great natural beauty and retains much of its charm and Victorian heritage. From our lawns overlooking the sea we have our own steps down to the beach, alternatively, there is a more gentle route from the front of the hotel. Swanage town centre is a 10 minute stroll along the seafront and there are also buses running to town from close to the hotel. We have plenty of outstanding walks close by.
The Pines Hotel aims to ensure that all employees, guests and others who use, or assist in, the provision of our services – whether they have a mobility difficulty, a visual impairment, are deaf or hard of hearing, are deaf blind, have a speech impairment or difficulty, have a learning difficulty or mental health issue, use a wheelchair, cane, walking frame or crutches or have any other disability – are treated equally and according to their needs.
- Access from our large car park to the hotel is on one level
- Disabled parking at the entrance
- Porterage for luggage and wheelchair assistance is available 24 hours
- Alarmed lift to all floors
- Alarmed unisex disabled facilities on the ground floor with full grab rails
- All facilities ie. bars and restaurant are on the ground floor with no steps
- Handrails in all bathrooms
- All bedrooms have remote controlled TV’s and direct dial telephones
- The majority of bedroom light switches and plug sockets are wheelchair accessible
- Hotel bedroom literature, emergency procedures and menus are available in large print
- Excellent lighting throughout the hotel corridors, bedrooms and public areas
- Laundry service available
- Room service available 24 hours (limited)
- Bath seats and toilet seat raisers are available on request
- All bedding is non allergenic
- All rooms are non smoking
- Wheelchairs and mobility equipment are available upon request. Ground floor storage available
- Some rooms available with full wheelchair accessibility to bathrooms
- The majority of our bedrooms have no steps from arrival to rooms
- All special dietary requirements catered for upon request
- Guide dogs are welcome
- Reception induction loop
- One step into our garden, help is available from reception or there is an alternative route from the front of the hotel.
We constantly endeavour to improve accessibility to all our guests and any comments you have would be most welcome. Please pass on your comments to any of our staff or contact the general manager.
If you require any further information relating to the accessibility to the hotel please do not hesitate to contact us on 01929 425211 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer your queries.