Brand New Holiday Homes
New-Build Self Catering Holiday Homes
Coming soon to The Pines Hotel… Summer 2024
Two brand new holiday homes located on the perimeter of our hotel grounds. Sleeping up to six – the accommodation consists of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a double sofa bed in the lounge.
The bedrooms are situated downstairs with vaulted open plan living areas upstairs. Bright, light and airy, these homes will be finished to our usual beautiful style. Additionally, there is a lounge, kitchen, dining and snug area with a balcony to extend your living space.
Each property has a private patio area and an allocated parking space within the hotel’s car park with an electric vehicle charger. You can make full use of the hotel and its facilities and you will be perfectly located to enjoy and explore the stunning coastal walks we have on our doorstep.
These holiday homes will be the perfect space for your holiday in Swanage, whether as a couple, with the kids or a break with friends.
Bookings are available now to book from June 2024 – 7 nights minimum stay – Saturday to Saturday. Watch this space for more information and photos to follow.
- Electric and gas central heating included
- Parking for two cars
- Hotel and its facilities on your doorstep
- Sleeps up to 6
- Quiet, safe location
- Full use of hotel facilities including bar, restaurant, lounge and garden with panoramic sea views towards Old Harry Rocks, the Isle of Wight and Swanage town
- Views of the Purbeck Hills
- Non smoking inside the property
- Short breaks available out of season
- Gas oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board
- Cot and highchair can provided if required
- Patio furniture
- All linen provided including towels (except beach towels)
- Low – £995 – November, December (excluding Christmas)
- Mid – £1495 – April, May, October and Easter
- High – £1995 – June, July, August, September, Christmas and New Year
A non refundable deposit of 25% is required in order for us to confirm your holiday. Full payment is required four weeks prior to arrival. Any outstanding amounts owed (ie. additional meals taken, hotel drinks, afternoon tea etc) will need to be paid on the morning of departure. Cancellation insurance is available. Arrival time is from 3:30pm and departure by 10:30am. Saturday – Saturday in season. Out of season Monday – Friday and Friday – Monday. Short breaks are 66.6% of full weekly price.
It is a condition of acceptance that the tenants will compensate the proprietors for any damage or loss caused by them and leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition.
Bookings can be made via our website and for any enquiries please email us on email@example.com